The South Frontenac Museum is committed to do our part to keep our community safe. Please review and adhere to our new safety protocols.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering the Museum.
- Face masks must be worn inside the Museum (as per Section 22 of the Ontario Health Protection and Promotion Act, 1990). A limited amount of masks are available at the Museum, but visitors are encouraged to bring their own.
- Please keep a distance of six feet (two meters) from the Museum Docents.
- Follow the directional arrows on the floor and do not touch anything.
- Kids games and activities will not be distributed this year to limit contact. Games are available here on the website on the 'Activities for Kids' page.
- All visitors will be asked to sign in and out using the contact information sheet at the Museum. This will assist in contact tracing should it need to take place.
- Due to the size of the Museum, only one 'social bubble' will be permitted to enter the Museum at a time. Visits will take place on a first come, first serve basis so a modest wait time may occur.
Thank you for helping us create a welcoming, safe, and inclusive cultural hub for South Frontenac!