Hours of Operation
- The Museum is now open by appointment only until May, 2021. Please call 613-376-3027 ext. 2600 to arrange your tour.
- Groups can be accommodated with specific program plans and fun age-appropriate activities. Please call or email to plan a group visit.
- There is no admission charge to visit the museum. Donations are accepted.
- Parking is free.
- The museum is fully accessible.
- Due to COVID-19, there are currently no public washrooms available.
- The Museum Society is run by volunteers and supported by staff of the Township of South Frontenac.
- The Limestone School House — home to the South Frontenac Museum — is owned and maintained by the Township of South Frontenac.
- The artifacts are owned by the South Frontenac Museum Society, who manage the Museum on behalf of the Township.
- Acquisitions are received, cataloged and displayed by the Museum Society.
- Tax receipts for donations are issued by the Township of South Frontenac.