Hours of Operation
Under Step One and Two of the provincial Reopening Ontario plan, museums are unable to reopen.
The South Frontenac Museum will continue to monitor the situation and the public health measures in place. It is expected that the Museum may be able to open for a few weeks in late summer when the province is anticipated to enter Step Three in the Reopening Ontario plan.
- There is no admission charge to visit the museum. Donations are accepted.
- Parking is free.
- The museum is fully accessible.
- Due to COVID-19, there are currently no public washrooms available.
- The Museum Society is run by volunteers and supported by staff of the Township of South Frontenac.
- The Limestone School House — home to the South Frontenac Museum — is owned and maintained by the Township of South Frontenac.
- The artifacts are owned by the South Frontenac Museum Society, who manage the Museum on behalf of the Township.
- Acquisitions are received, cataloged and displayed by the Museum Society.
- Tax receipts for donations are issued by the Township of South Frontenac.