Hours of Operation
The Museum is now open by appointment only until the spring of 2022. Please call 613-376-3027 ext. 2600 to arrange your tour.
COVID-19 safety measures are in place – Please see the COVID-19 & The Museum homepage information or call 613-376-3027 ext. 2600 for details.
- There is no admission charge to visit the museum. Donations are accepted.
- Parking is free.
- The museum is fully accessible.
- Due to COVID-19, there are currently no public washrooms available.
- The Museum Society is run by volunteers and supported by staff of the Township of South Frontenac.
- The Limestone School House — home to the South Frontenac Museum — is owned and maintained by the Township of South Frontenac.
- The artifacts are owned by the South Frontenac Museum Society, who manage the Museum on behalf of the Township.
- Acquisitions are received, cataloged and displayed by the Museum Society.
- Tax receipts for donations are issued by the Township of South Frontenac.