Hours of Operation
- May long weekend through Labour Day long weekend.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays 1:00pm-4:00pm
- September through April.
- By appointment.
- Please call 613-376-3027 ext. 2600
- Groups can be accommodated with specific program plans and fun age-appropriate activities!
- Please call or email to plan a group visit.
- There is no admission charge to visit the museum. Donations are accepted.
- Parking is free.
- The museum is fully accessible.
- There are washrooms in the library next door, also fully accessible.
- The Museum and Heritage Society are run by volunteers.
- The Limestone School House — home to the South Frontenac Museum — is owned and maintained by the Township of South Frontenac.
- The artifacts are owned by the Portland District and Area Heritage Society, who manage the Museum on behalf of the Township.
- Acquisitions are received, cataloged and displayed by the Heritage Society.
- Tax receipts for donations are issued by the Township of South Frontenac.